- Monday to Friday 09:30-17:00
- Special hours for Cultural Day (last Wednesday every month): 09:30-19:00
- Saturday, Sundays and Holidays
- January & February
- Closings can also take place between exhibitions for installation.
Notice to Visitors
* The guided tours would be suspended temporarily because of the COVID-19.
Please respect the following guideline to preserve our valuable cultural relics and to maintain order:
- Smoking is prohibited on museum property.
- Food, beverages, and pets are prohibited. Certified Service Animals are permitted to assist visitors with disabilities.
- Cell phones must be turned off or switched to silent mode before you enter the exhibition halls.
- Please refrain from loud noises or running.
- Please do not touch or damage the displayed artifacts.
- Photography or videotaping with tripod/flash or for commercial purposes are prohibited.
- Bicycles, skateboards, inline skates, rollerblades, roller skates, and shoes with wheels are prohibited on museum property.
- Please avoid outfits or footwear that can cause disturbance (ex. flip-flops).